- Develop technical documents for API7 and Apache APISIX, such as deployment and configuration guides, user guides, API and command references, tutorials, best practices guides and technical blogs.
- Collaborate with engineers and community to edit, clarify and proofread contributed content for technical accuracy, grammar, usage, and style.
- Interact with APISIX contributors and users to improve knowledge sharing.
- Own and drive projects independently, while getting support frequently from the team.
- Demonstrated experience documenting highly technical software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate with teammates from different functions.
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with large software platforms, cloud products or open source communities strongly preferred.
We're a remote-first company with employees across multiple cities and countries. We collaborate efficiently via GitHub, Slack, Google Suite and Lark.