- Broaden and improve overseas recruitment channels, establish overseas core talent pools, and do a good job in key positions;
- Responsible for the recruitment of overseas positions, including R & D and operation professionals;
- Conduct preliminary telephone communication and screening, interview arrangement, salary negotiation, offer and induction follow-up;
- Collect industry information and understand the talent strategy information of competing companies;
- Cooperate with the human resources team to improve and optimize the recruitment process.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in human resources, English or related;
- At least 1 year of foreign talent recruitment experience, and certain overseas recruitment channel resources are preferred;
- Strong English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, fluent spoken English is preferred;
- Strong coordination ability, self-motivated, with a certain ability to resist pressure.
We're a remote work company with employees in 6 cities across China, and we do all of our collaboration through GitHub, Slack and Google Docs.