API7 is the next-generation Cloud Native API Management Platform powered by Apache APISIX open-source project. Apache APISIX is a dynamic, real-time, high-performance API gateway. As a developer advocate, you will be supporting the growth of the Apache APISIX community.
- Build a good relationship with members in the Apache APISIX community through meetups, conferences, blogs, forums, social media and other events.
- Host workshops, tutorials and talks to bring in more Apache APISIX contributors and users.
- Manage social media accounts and improve the recognition of Apache APISIX.
- Communicate with partners and build the global API ecosystem.
- Great understanding of the open-source culture and good relationship with the open-source community.
- Experience in creating tech-related content, such as blogs, demos, presentations and etc.
- Solid communication skills in English: able to be both a strong technical writer and a good public speaker.
- Passion for helping developers and connecting people in communities.
- 1+ years of experience with one or more of the following technologies: REST APIs, Cloud (Azure, AWS or Google), Containers, Kubernetes.
- Familiar with infrastructure software, preferably with experience as a contributor to CNCF or Apache projects.
We're a remote-first company with employees across multiple cities and countries. We collaborate efficiently via GitHub, Slack, Google Suite and Lark.